Sage (UK) Limited are committed to helping current Sage 200 customers through this challenging time; Sage have made the decision to issue current customers who have an active Sage 200 licence four free connected user licences for 90 days from the 9th of April 2020.
Customers will see these licences in their account from the 9th of April and we hope they will go some way to helping with the transition as employees are working from home.
Connected user licences allow access to the Sage 200cloud data remotely via a web browser and include the following functionality:
- Access to workspaces/reports
- Enter and submit purchase requisitions
- Enter timesheets*
- Authorise expenses*
- Enter expenses*
- Authorise timesheets*
*requires Sage 200cloud Project Accounting Module
Please see a link below for more information and customer FAQ’s
Please note the following:
- Customers on version 2013 or above are eligible for these licences. Any customers on version 2011 or below cannot receive these licences as these versions do not use the Sage Licencing platform.
- Customers must have a “live online licence” on their system. This means you must have connectivity to the Sage Licencing Server and not be utilising an offline licence otherwise the server cannot update your licence for you.
- Customers who signed up to the Sage 200 Perpetual offer several years ago (a one-off offering where upgrades and Sage Support were not included) are excluded.
- A customer does not need to have moved to subscription. That is, if your renewal hasn’t taken place yet that will move them to subscription, they will still receive the complimentary users (subject to the above).
- Customer updated web user count will show in the inTouch only, not in S-Store.
For more information on this, get in touch with a member of our team via email or on 01482 828000.
November 28, 2023
You may be surprised to hear that despite having so many different types of software at our fingertips, lots of businesses still rely on spreadsheets for data entry. They can be incredibly powerful, but software is a much safer, more efficient way to improve business...
October 30, 2023
Sage are always committed to making their software better for businesses, to help improve the efficiency within your finance department and therefore maintain that edge over your competitors. In this blog we are having a look at some of the promises Sage have delivered, along...
September 29, 2023
If you are an avid user of Sage 200 you are probably familiar with the 4 key modules: Commercials, Project Accounting, Bill of Materials (BOM) and Business Intelligence. However, today we are taking a deeper look into Sage 200 Commercials, which is all about keeping...
September 06, 2023
If you follow us on social media you may have seen us speak about account reconciliation, but what does this actually mean? We have put together a quick guide to help explain this critical process that allows businesses to keep accurate financial records. Account reconciliation...