Sage (UK) Limited are committed to helping current Sage 200 customers through this challenging time; Sage have made the decision to issue current customers who have an active Sage 200 licence four free connected user licences for 90 days from the 9th of April 2020.
Customers will see these licences in their account from the 9th of April and we hope they will go some way to helping with the transition as employees are working from home.
Connected user licences allow access to the Sage 200cloud data remotely via a web browser and include the following functionality:
- Access to workspaces/reports
- Enter and submit purchase requisitions
- Enter timesheets*
- Authorise expenses*
- Enter expenses*
- Authorise timesheets*
*requires Sage 200cloud Project Accounting Module
Please see a link below for more information and customer FAQ’s
Please note the following:
- Customers on version 2013 or above are eligible for these licences. Any customers on version 2011 or below cannot receive these licences as these versions do not use the Sage Licencing platform.
- Customers must have a “live online licence” on their system. This means you must have connectivity to the Sage Licencing Server and not be utilising an offline licence otherwise the server cannot update your licence for you.
- Customers who signed up to the Sage 200 Perpetual offer several years ago (a one-off offering where upgrades and Sage Support were not included) are excluded.
- A customer does not need to have moved to subscription. That is, if your renewal hasn’t taken place yet that will move them to subscription, they will still receive the complimentary users (subject to the above).
- Customer updated web user count will show in the inTouch only, not in S-Store.
For more information on this, get in touch with a member of our team via email or on 01482 828000.
June 16, 2022
When it comes to accounting software, the two popular choices that come to mind are usually Sage and Quickbooks. Deciding which software is best for your business can be tricky, so we have put together this helpful guide to make things easier for you. Before...
May 15, 2022
If you are a regular user of Sage, you may have noticed some changes appearing across the software interface recently. So why the new look? As Sage Partners, we received the full lowdown from Sage themselves - the inside scoop if you like! This refreshed...
April 19, 2022
Despite Sage 50 Manufacturing reaching its end of life back in 2021, we often receive questions regarding this software. We thought it would be a great opportunity to have a bit of a refresher on why Sage 50 Manufacturing is no longer available, and some...
February 24, 2022
progresses. With business owners realising the importance of automation, it is really starting to change the world in which we do business. Even the finance sector is starting to succumb to this new technology… first cloud accounting, and now artificial intelligence. If we don’t move...