Sage 200cloud Winter 2018 Enhancements is due for release in February 2019.
The release is one in a series of releases to launch Sage 200cloud in the UK and Ireland. Sage 200cloud includes Standard and Professional. Sage 200cloud will introduce a number of connected services through regular releases.
With this in mind Sage 200cloud has three key themes:
- Connected data
- Customer experience
- GoCardless – Full launch, set up and collect direct debits from within Sage 200cloud.
- Office 365 – Flow examples, allowing partners to tailor automation of customer business processes.
- Office 365 – Power Apps, the ability to build custom business apps, integrating with Sage 200cloud.
- Purchase Requisition Improvements – Enhancements to the purchase requisition workflow.
GoCardless – Full Launch
- Set up Direct Debit from both invoices and directly within the product.
- Remove the pain of late payment.
- Improved Cash Flow.
- Greater predictability of cash position.
Making Tax Digital
- New system admin setting to enable MTD compliance.
- Previous MTD compliant versions of Sage200cloud required BP/Sage assistance to activate
- Allowing simpler onboarding for MTD.
Improved Audit Capability
- Capture user actions taken on key data.
- Support any customer internal audit processes.
Purchase Requisition Enhancements
- Mandatory Nominal Code/Supplier Account.
- Combined Budget Selection.
- Order of Budget in Combined Budget Lookup in alphabetical order.
- Search for a combined budget.
- Restrict access to Authorise/Authorise & Generate Orders Options.
- Cancel Purchase Request when canceling/removing Purchase Order.
- Amend a rejected Purchase Request.
- Authoriser to amend Purchase Request.
- Workspace improvements.
Microsoft Power Apps Connectivity
- Ability to develop a customer-specific application, integrating with Sage 200cloud.
- Expanding access to key Sage 200cloud data – saving businesses time.
Microsoft Flow Connectivity
- Ability to automate & integrate Sage 200cloud into customer business processes
Warehouse on Free Text Items
- Non-stock holding customers often use warehouses to represent departments or locations within their business. This feature enables customers to use this information for purchases via free text items
June 04, 2020
These releases are in the series of releases that have been launched for Sage 200cloud in the UK and Ireland. Sage 200cloud includes Standard and Professional. Sage 200cloud has introduced a number of connected services through these releases. With this in mind Sage 200cloud has...
June 03, 2020
It should go without saying that maximising profit is the number one priority for most businesses. One of the best ways of doing this is accurately and effectively working out exactly what your products or services cost. Not what you think it costs or what...
May 27, 2020
Automate sales and keep the customer satisfied using the Sage 200cloud Commercials module. Any businesses success, whether in wholesale, financial services or manufacturing, rests on satisfying its customer’s needs. If a customer places an order for something, you need to know that you have that...
May 26, 2020
An uncertain time like this can be concerning for many businesses but it could also be seen as an opportunity. If you have a bit more time on your hands maybe think about implementing some things that often get put off. An absolute must have...