The manufacturing industry is constantly evolving with new challenges, and keeping up to date with the latest tools and products can be difficult. It is important to have a business management software that requires little human intervention, adapts to the changing demands of a manufacturing business, and scales with your organisation.
Cim50 manufacturing was developed to replace Sage 50 Manufacturing, and Cim200 manufacturing replaced Sage 200 Manufacturing. Sage worked with independent software vendors who specialise in industry-specific solutions, allowing them to create manufacturing software that goes above and beyond the traditional choices.
What Is Cim50 Manufacturing?
Cim50 manufacturing integrates easily with Sage 50, allowing you to access a complete manufacturing package. Allowing you to easily track & manage the items you buy, sell or manufacture, giving you complete control over your production process. Not only does Cim50 provide you with uncomplicated reports, it also easily adapts to changing needs within businesses.
Cim50 manufacturing delivers a lot more than most manufacturing software can, providing you with the following features:
- Stock control – with modules including traceability, quarantine, and the ability to amend sales orders and purchase order receipts.
- Bill of materials – choose the right options for your business, including audit logs, costing history and material overheads.
- Shop floor data capture – streamline your production processes by processing stock transactions from a handheld tablet.
- Works orders – easily assign components to specific operations & follow the build on the shop floor.
- Planning – gain access to recommended purchase orders based on current demand held within both Cim50 and Sage 50cloud accounts.
- Quotations – raise sales, purchase and works orders, set up repeat services and more.
What Is Cim200 Manufacturing?
Cim200 is next level, and is perfect for businesses wanting to gain a complete view of their processes. Allowing you to track & manage your production process, stay in full control of your supply chain, and even enhance customer satisfaction.
Some of the features of Cim200 include:
- Stock control – a level up from Cim50, there are 20 analysis codes that can be set up, bespoke to your business requirements.
- Bill of materials – providing flexibility for your business, there is the option for a multi-level bill of materials with the ability to build and reverse build too!
- Works orders – as well as raising purchase orders, you can despatch goods to your subcontract supplier and receive them back, all within the same dashboard!
- Commercials – this is where the customer experience comes in. Users can generate scheduled orders with multiple delivery dates, improving order routing.
- Planning – by reading demands across all modules, the demands of your customers can be met in an efficient way.
- Simple migration – for users moving from Sage 200 Manufacturing to Cim200, all of the settings can easily be transferred with the simple migration tool.
So if you are looking to upgrade your manufacturing processes and take your business to the next level, Cim50 or Cim200 could be the software you need in your toolkit. Get in touch with the team at Reality Solutions today to find out more.
*This article contains general information in order to assist all of our customers and is meant for guidance only – there are no guarantees that the information we provide will be suitable for your particular needs. If you require specific assistance, we recommend that you seek professional guidance on your individual circumstances. Reality Solutions are in no way responsible for any loss or damage arising from any information contained within our articles.
November 28, 2023
You may be surprised to hear that despite having so many different types of software at our fingertips, lots of businesses still rely on spreadsheets for data entry. They can be incredibly powerful, but software is a much safer, more efficient way to improve business...
October 30, 2023
Sage are always committed to making their software better for businesses, to help improve the efficiency within your finance department and therefore maintain that edge over your competitors. In this blog we are having a look at some of the promises Sage have delivered, along...
September 29, 2023
If you are an avid user of Sage 200 you are probably familiar with the 4 key modules: Commercials, Project Accounting, Bill of Materials (BOM) and Business Intelligence. However, today we are taking a deeper look into Sage 200 Commercials, which is all about keeping...
September 06, 2023
If you follow us on social media you may have seen us speak about account reconciliation, but what does this actually mean? We have put together a quick guide to help explain this critical process that allows businesses to keep accurate financial records. Account reconciliation...