Sage 200cloud Winter 2018 Enhancements is due for release in February 2019.
The release is one in a series of releases to launch Sage 200cloud in the UK and Ireland. Sage 200cloud includes Standard and Professional. Sage 200cloud will introduce a number of connected services through regular releases.
With this in mind Sage 200cloud has three key themes:
- Connected data
- Customer experience
- GoCardless – Full launch, set up and collect direct debits from within Sage 200cloud.
- Office 365 – Flow examples, allowing partners to tailor automation of customer business processes.
- Office 365 – Power Apps, the ability to build custom business apps, integrating with Sage 200cloud.
- Purchase Requisition Improvements – Enhancements to the purchase requisition workflow.
GoCardless – Full Launch
- Set up Direct Debit from both invoices and directly within the product.
- Remove the pain of late payment.
- Improved Cash Flow.
- Greater predictability of cash position.
Making Tax Digital
- New system admin setting to enable MTD compliance.
- Previous MTD compliant versions of Sage200cloud required BP/Sage assistance to activate
- Allowing simpler onboarding for MTD.
Improved Audit Capability
- Capture user actions taken on key data.
- Support any customer internal audit processes.
Purchase Requisition Enhancements
- Mandatory Nominal Code/Supplier Account.
- Combined Budget Selection.
- Order of Budget in Combined Budget Lookup in alphabetical order.
- Search for a combined budget.
- Restrict access to Authorise/Authorise & Generate Orders Options.
- Cancel Purchase Request when canceling/removing Purchase Order.
- Amend a rejected Purchase Request.
- Authoriser to amend Purchase Request.
- Workspace improvements.
Microsoft Power Apps Connectivity
- Ability to develop a customer-specific application, integrating with Sage 200cloud.
- Expanding access to key Sage 200cloud data – saving businesses time.
Microsoft Flow Connectivity
- Ability to automate & integrate Sage 200cloud into customer business processes
Warehouse on Free Text Items
- Non-stock holding customers often use warehouses to represent departments or locations within their business. This feature enables customers to use this information for purchases via free text items
June 16, 2022
When it comes to accounting software, the two popular choices that come to mind are usually Sage and Quickbooks. Deciding which software is best for your business can be tricky, so we have put together this helpful guide to make things easier for you. Before...
May 15, 2022
If you are a regular user of Sage, you may have noticed some changes appearing across the software interface recently. So why the new look? As Sage Partners, we received the full lowdown from Sage themselves - the inside scoop if you like! This refreshed...
April 19, 2022
Despite Sage 50 Manufacturing reaching its end of life back in 2021, we often receive questions regarding this software. We thought it would be a great opportunity to have a bit of a refresher on why Sage 50 Manufacturing is no longer available, and some...
February 24, 2022
progresses. With business owners realising the importance of automation, it is really starting to change the world in which we do business. Even the finance sector is starting to succumb to this new technology… first cloud accounting, and now artificial intelligence. If we don’t move...