Sage 200cloud Winter 2018 Enhancements is due for release in February 2019.
The release is one in a series of releases to launch Sage 200cloud in the UK and Ireland. Sage 200cloud includes Standard and Professional. Sage 200cloud will introduce a number of connected services through regular releases.
With this in mind Sage 200cloud has three key themes:
- Connected data
- Customer experience
- GoCardless – Full launch, set up and collect direct debits from within Sage 200cloud.
- Office 365 – Flow examples, allowing partners to tailor automation of customer business processes.
- Office 365 – Power Apps, the ability to build custom business apps, integrating with Sage 200cloud.
- Purchase Requisition Improvements – Enhancements to the purchase requisition workflow.
GoCardless – Full Launch
- Set up Direct Debit from both invoices and directly within the product.
- Remove the pain of late payment.
- Improved Cash Flow.
- Greater predictability of cash position.
Making Tax Digital
- New system admin setting to enable MTD compliance.
- Previous MTD compliant versions of Sage200cloud required BP/Sage assistance to activate
- Allowing simpler onboarding for MTD.
Improved Audit Capability
- Capture user actions taken on key data.
- Support any customer internal audit processes.
Purchase Requisition Enhancements
- Mandatory Nominal Code/Supplier Account.
- Combined Budget Selection.
- Order of Budget in Combined Budget Lookup in alphabetical order.
- Search for a combined budget.
- Restrict access to Authorise/Authorise & Generate Orders Options.
- Cancel Purchase Request when canceling/removing Purchase Order.
- Amend a rejected Purchase Request.
- Authoriser to amend Purchase Request.
- Workspace improvements.
Microsoft Power Apps Connectivity
- Ability to develop a customer-specific application, integrating with Sage 200cloud.
- Expanding access to key Sage 200cloud data – saving businesses time.
Microsoft Flow Connectivity
- Ability to automate & integrate Sage 200cloud into customer business processes
Warehouse on Free Text Items
- Non-stock holding customers often use warehouses to represent departments or locations within their business. This feature enables customers to use this information for purchases via free text items
November 28, 2023
You may be surprised to hear that despite having so many different types of software at our fingertips, lots of businesses still rely on spreadsheets for data entry. They can be incredibly powerful, but software is a much safer, more efficient way to improve business...
October 30, 2023
Sage are always committed to making their software better for businesses, to help improve the efficiency within your finance department and therefore maintain that edge over your competitors. In this blog we are having a look at some of the promises Sage have delivered, along...
September 29, 2023
If you are an avid user of Sage 200 you are probably familiar with the 4 key modules: Commercials, Project Accounting, Bill of Materials (BOM) and Business Intelligence. However, today we are taking a deeper look into Sage 200 Commercials, which is all about keeping...
September 06, 2023
If you follow us on social media you may have seen us speak about account reconciliation, but what does this actually mean? We have put together a quick guide to help explain this critical process that allows businesses to keep accurate financial records. Account reconciliation...