In this digital age, every business needs computer systems in order to function, but do you have an IT company to provide ongoing support? There is nothing worse than losing both time and money when your IT systems go down, so having experts on hand to get you back up and running is essential. Whether you are looking to switch IT providers or are a new business looking for an IT company in Hull, we are going to run through some of the key things you need to look for when outsourcing your IT requirements.
What Makes Good IT Support?
It is very easy for companies to confuse business owners with techy language that is difficult to understand, so we wanted to break this down for you. A good IT support company will ensure that any IT glitches and problems are fixed efficiently, allowing you to carry on with your work with minimal disruption. Over the years we have come across many business owners who have been frustrated with the previous level of service they have received. That is one of the reasons why we have a team of dedicated IT experts in-house that you can call upon, helping to advise you on the best solution for your needs.
We take a proactive approach here at Reality Solutions, having regular communication with our clients to ensure the level of IT support suits the needs of their growing businesses. By making our IT systems flexible and agile, we can create a bespoke package that is tailored to your individual needs. Whether you are a local business with just a few PCs and would be best-suited to ad-hoc IT support, or whether you have a multi-site network with numerous PCs, we can help.
IT Solutions We Provide
Our IT product range is extremely comprehensive as we know that businesses have different needs. Covering all aspects of your software, IT and communications structure our team of experts are always on hand to provide advice and IT support. The IT services we offer include:
- IT support – delivering an exceptional level of service to our customers is key, and our team of experienced professionals ensure Reality Solutions is an IT company in Hull that you can rely on.
- Remote managing & monitoring – we can detect any system problems you are having without having to physically be in your office. This comprehensive set of tools enables us to efficiently secure, maintain and improve your IT in a single dashboard.
- Cloud hosting – with more and more staff having to work from home, every business needs to access their information from anywhere at any time. With our cloud hosting service, data is stored centrally in the cloud which makes file sharing safe and easy.
- Microsoft 365 solutions – we make the migration of Office 365 simple and painless. By taking the time to understand the needs of your business, we can offer you the Business or Enterprise tariffs depending on which you would be best suited to.
- Server solutions – servers are designed to deliver data to other computers over a local network. Our highly experienced team have designed, supplied and installed hundreds of new and upgraded server solutions for all types of businesses.
- IT procurement – we offer a range of hardware and software solutions to keep your business going. With our long-established partner relationships with leading manufacturers and suppliers, we can offer a wide product portfolio.
- Offsite backup solutions – data loss prevention is important within every business, and with an offsite backup subscription you can rest assured your data is secure and can be retrieved easily if necessary.
- 3CX VOIP – a modern, yet affordable telephone system for your business which you can use in the office or whilst working from home. Keep connected anywhere with high-quality calls at all times.
- Sonicwall Firewalls – protect your network from viruses, spyware and other cybercrime with our cost-effective solution. The best intrusion prevention system to keep your business and staff safe.
If you require more information about any of the IT services or support we provide, get in touch with our expert team on 01482 828000.
December 23, 2021
Remote IT support can play a pivotal role in improving productivity in businesses that have their team working from home. It has been clear that the pandemic has caused a complete revolution in the way we work, with many businesses entering the world of remote...
November 29, 2021
IT plans and strategies within business have always been more of a reactive thought process - something goes wrong and then business owners realise their systems need fixing. If someone in the company needed a new computer, server or piece of software, the IT department...
November 01, 2021
With more and more employees working from home now, it is important that as a business owner you have all the correct policies and procedures in place to keep data secure. Password managers are a great way to improve business security and remove the need...
October 18, 2021
Cloud software is becoming a more popular solution for business owners, particularly since the pandemic causing businesses to operate from home. Migrating to the cloud can be a challenge for any business, and without careful planning and preparation things could go very wrong. It is...